1 big serving – perfect for a quick lunch
- 2 hands full of orechiette (or another type of pasta)
- 1 red onion (sliced into half rings)
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped into very small pieces)
- 2 hands full of brussel sprouts (sliced into quarters)
- 2 hands full of cherry tomatoes (sliced into halves or quarters)
- 2-3tbsp of olive oil
- 1tsp of dried dill
- some chili flakes
- some pepper
- some salt
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil until they become a bit transparent. Meanwhile, set up water and boil pasta.
- Add cherry tomatoes and brussel sprouts to pan with onion and garlic and fry for 5-10min, together with a bit of extra water.
- Add dill, salt & pepper and chili flakes to pan.
- Add the cooked orecchiette to the mix of veggies (perhaps with a little extra oil) and see if it’s sufficiently spiced for you.
Ready to eat!