1-2 servings. Great for an easy lunch!
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce (potentially sodium-reduced)
- 1 cm of ginger, chopped into fine pieces
- 1 tbsp of curry or just turmeric (use what you have)
- 1 tsp of a spicy paste (I use harissa)
- 1 small onion, chopped into rings or half rings
- 1/2 glass of chickpeas
- 2-3 hands full of brussel sprouts (you can also use kale or another veggie)
- 1 carrot, chopped as you like
- approx. 25 g of rice noodles
- approx. 300 ml of water
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 1 tsp of sugar (I use brown sugar)
- 1 hand full of coriander (if you like it)
- In a pot, heat up the olive oil and add the soy sauce, curry & spicy paste.
- Add the chopped onion and ginger and fry until a bit soft.
- Add the carrots and brussel sprouts and shortly fry with, then add the water and cook for 5 min.
- Add the chickpeas and rice noodles and cook for another 3-5 min.
- In a large soup bowl, add tahini, vinegar and sugar. Then mix.
- Add the soup from the pot into the soup bowl with tahini &Co and stir a bit – until the soup looks more creamy.
- Garnish with coriander (if you like)